Sunday, March 30, 2008

a lotta questions.

this was forwarded to me and since i have nothing else to update--it was an easy post.



1 . WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no.

2 . WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? i teared up a bit in church this morning.

3 . DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not particularly. but i do not despise it either.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey or chicken, but not the slimy kind.

5 . DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes

6 . IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? sometimes, other times i would run.

7 . DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS yes.

9 . WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? not a chance. ever. you know that rope would unhook while i was on it.

10 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? grape nuts or smart start

11 . DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no.

12 . DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? well physically, i could squash my neighbor like a bug...but that doesn't say much. emotionally...i have not cracked yet!

13 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate peanut butter

14 . WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their facial expression...happy, sad, worried....

15 . RED OR PINK? pink.

16 . WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? hmmm- it is hard to pick one. my nose, most other areas of my body.....


17 . WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my goldfish who were flushed down the toilet (while still alive)

18 . WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants and no shoes

19 . WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ? a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bar. (i am a total health nut!...there is that darn sarcasm again!)

20 . WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my tired children-spatting

21 . IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green

23 . FAVORITE SMELLS? the ocean, sunday dinner at my mother in laws, hyacinths and lilacs

24 . WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend, emily

25 . DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? it was a forwarded, forwarded, forward from someone from church who sends these to the whole church.

26 . FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? gymnastics and soccer (anna style)

27 . HAIR COLOR? Brown with some blond highlights and 1 misplaced grey one.

28 . EYE COLOR? dark brown

29 . DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza. and dessert. and i just really like food- all sorts.

31 . SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32 . LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? bee movie

33 . WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light green

34 . SUMMER OR WINTER? summer, i guess but only after spring and fall

35 . HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

36 . FAVORITE DESSERT? it would be impossible for me to pick just one. c'mon, people!!

37 . WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW? not reading, though i would love to be. only looking for overdue library books....

38 . WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad.

39 . WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV last NIGHT? i played mexican train dominoes last night..wait i caught a bit of snl before falling asleep.

42 . FAVORITE SOUND? my girls singing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles (but bring on the country!)

44 . WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? belize

45. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE? if i could take some folks with me i would head out to the east coast somewhere.

46 . DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? i can touch my tongue to my nose. (long tongue and big nose)

47 . WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Grand Rapids, Michigan

48. HOW IS LIVE DIFFERENT THAN YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE? wow. in every single aspect i can think of.

49. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE? hmmm...i do not know.

50. HOW WILL LIVE CHANGE IN THE NEXT 6 - 12 MONTHS? how am i supposed to know? my brother in law will wed. my friend and sister will become mom's again. my girls will grow another year older. life will go by too fast.

5 comments:

hartcentral said...

now...copy this and give your answers!!

Be the Good said...

(as my boys would say) Holy hoppin' horny toads, you are so full of it! First and foremost, there is not a neighbor for miles around that you could squash...including the unborn. Second, I laughed a little out loud when you listed your favorite cereals. Sounded like health food.

hartcentral said...

wow- you are the most 'delicate' pg girl i know. buck up, would ya? :)

Emily said...

Random comment, I wish we lived closer. I'd love to go to lunch today. Well, I guess if it were not for the million things I have to do around my house. But, otherwise, I'd love to!

hartcentral said...

i agree. when i find some super cheap airfare...i will fly out for lunch!!